So I'm watching the premiere of Project Runway and I'm loving it until the runway show. The special guest judge is Lindsay Freakin' Lohan. Are. You. Kidding. Me?!? Heidi introduces her as an actress/singer/clothing designer with her own line. Really? Those crazy leggings. Is that what she means by clothing designer? Because I beg to differ...those are not clothing. Those are hideous.
Anyway, you know there are always the crazy, out-there freaky people (loves). And the gays/lesbians (loves). The emotional ones who cry at the drop of a hat (annoying). The ones that think they're going home but end up winning the challenge (super annoying). And the ones that make you wish you were a size 00 so you could wear their shit because it is so amazing (LOVES).
I always try to picture my mom going there. That would be so awesome. She'd get all southern on them if they pissed her off and you know they'd piss her off! She'd be singing at the top her her lungs while she was sewing. Maybe one of her original songs like "Jesus Jesus Mother *Bleeping* Christ" (a personal favorite) sang to the tune of a popular children's song. Or another favorite "Shit *Bleep* Damn". Again to the tune of a children's song. Tim Gunn would come in and try to talk her down and when he tells her to "Make It Work" she'd tell him to "Kiss Her Ass". Don't get me wrong. My mom is a lovely woman but I think the stress might bring out the worst (funniest) in her.
I'd watch it.
2 comments:
Oh Lordy!! I would SOOOOOOO watch that. And re-watch it. And re-watch it. And re-watch it.
On a side note...can you believe there are 2 guys from MN on that show? And really....that one dude was soooo not going to school for neuro surg. Annoying!!!!
I DO NOT sing those songs anymore! I have grandchildren and I try to keep my language clean...... So there Miss Potty Mouth! This is the new improved me. I would, however tell someone to kiss my ass. I just don't sing those songs anymore. I have new and improved songs. I sat here upon my pedistool and noveled them with the click of the computer as I wasted the day away....... just a little food for though
Post a Comment